Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!


Just a short post to wish all my family, friends and readers a Happy New Year, not long of 2010 left  to say good bye to old father time and prepare for the arrival of the fresh baby new year 2011. I hope you have all had an eventful year, and will join me in raising a glass in toast to all the challenges and adventures that may lay ahead for us next year, whether they be big or small, hopefully some steps will bring us closer to the life we dream. Thank-you also to all the wonderful people who have inspired us all year.


We had such fun in December making our own decorations, some of the natural pine cone ones are above, some of the others I have already posted about. It was a shame to pack all the decorations away, but this was done with great care so that we could hopefully enjoy them all next year again, and start the new year afresh.


The whole family got involved making our Christmas cards too, I hope everyone who received one liked them. The paper quilled one above was made using the snowflake pattern and some of the others are below. What matters most to me is the fun we all had making them. We even made our own crackers, complete with hats, jokes, toys and snaps. 


so good bye 2010 and I'll see you all on the other side 2011. Happy new year, blessings to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm so pleased to have found your lovely blog and looking forward to reading more in 2011. Also I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog before christmas. It meant such a lot. Much love and best wishes. :) xx

    ReplyDelete