Saturday 19 May 2012

Dinosaurs in the park

Last weekend our city was visited by Erth's Dinosaur petting zoo, it had traveled all the way from Australia, so we really couldn't miss the chance to see it especially not with all the little dinosaur experts in our family. It was amazing, so glad we took the time to go. The park was packed as thousands of people came to see the show.


This was my son's favourite, a Australovenator. It got a little worrying for a time when the keepers stated he was hungry and the audience was made of meat!


As you can see he was a little anxious as the dinosaur was hungry and seemed very eager to eat the audience.


He was fed and all was well again, all this didn't worry my daughter at all, she was very eager to get selected to go on stage and put her head inside it's mouth but I think she was too small to be chosen.


My daughter liked the little ones best, and enjoyed her face to face encounter with this laellynasaura. Erth has a website if you would like to see some of the things we saw you can see it here. If you get the chance to go along and see the show my children would highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing - I think mine would be old enough now. There was a similar kind of thing in London a while ago but I think the little one would have been scared, they were both scared on their first visit to the national history museum with a roaring animatronic t-rex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! My girls would love to see that show!!! How amazing is that!!

    ReplyDelete